#1 LOCAL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR COMPANY IN METTER GA
Your choice for AC, Heating and Plumbing services
Top Quality Plumbing Solutions
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Video Inspection and Location
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Sewer Lines /
- Sewer Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Services
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Lines
- AC Repair
- A/C Installation
- Ductless Mini Split
Commercial Refrigeration Repair & Replacement
- Ice Makers
- Walk-In Coolers
- Walk-In Freezers
- Keg Coolers
- Beer Coolers
- Bottle Coolers
- Reach-In Refrigerators
- Reach-In Freezers
Why Should You Choose Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing
When Metter GA plumbing customers call Tri-Star Heating Air & Plumbing for professional plumbing services, they are expecting the best. We have to become one of the most well-respected and most trusted service providers in the area. In addition to giving customers service they can rely on, we also include the following features and benefits to improve the customer experience and add value to our work:
- Free diagnostic for active LEO. We always support our local law enforcement officers. As long as you live within our service area, there is no diagnostic charge for officers during normal business hours.
- 24-hour emergency service: Most plumbing emergencies require immediate action to stop future damage, reduce the cost of the repair and protect your family. This is why our technicians are on call 24/7. Whether it’s in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, our plumbers are here to help if have a plumbing emergency.
- Free second opinions: If you have received an inspection or assessment from one of our competitors, we would be more than happy to look at it and provide a second opinion for free. We make an effort to ensure our customers are well protected and make the right choices when it comes to their home repairs and installations.
- Senior citizen and Military discounts. We offer a discount to active duty military members and to any senior citizen. Simply ask our technician, and they will ensure that you receive your discount.
Schedule your service today
We’ll respond within 24 hours!
Maintenance Plans for Heating & AC Repair
Enjoy the greater comfort, lower repair costs and increased lifespan for your air conditioning system with a preventative maintenance plan. Just like a car, you have to maintain your a/c system. You change the oil in your car every few months. Your a/c needs the same attention to avoid breakdowns. We recommend having your system cleaned twice a year and your air filters replaced every month.
Using A Strategic Approach To Locating A Decent Air Conditioning Contractor in Metter GA
A comprehensive background check for any Metter GA air and heating contractor you are planning to hire is a very vital part of negotiating with the ac repair service provider. You can always check on all reviews and references relating to contractors before choosing one. Refer to this list of suggestions to ensure you find the ideal ac repair contractor.
The air and heating contractors who’re usually busy are well know to provide high quality work and they have an excellent reputation among the peers and co-workers. A great contractor is worth the wait, as you can usually be certain that he or she’ll do a superb job. The possible negative of this is that they may not be 100% working on just your project. But most of all, never at one point ignore your instincts when looking for the right ac repair contractor.
If your air and heating contractor doesn’t need to start working on the project before you sign the legal agreement, be sure to read all the details carefully before signing. You will save yourself quite a bit of stress, and ultimately money, if you make sure that each item you and your contractor discussed is spelled out clearly in the legal agreement. Never sign a binding document unless you are completely satisfied with its content. Sometimes, a contract may become confusing due to legal jargon in it; call your lawyer and they’re going to help you grasp the meaning of the legal agreement.
When you start getting the very first quotes, do not jump to the conclusion that all low quotes certainly are a sign of bad work. Check the amount the materials will cost and analyze them against the low offer. You need to always take the cost of the labor into account. If you find that the bid will cover these items and leave a profit for the local air and heating contractor, you could have him draft a contract.
Once you hire a Metter GA licensed air and heating contractor, drop in at the work site every so often to make certain the job is on schedule. Ask for referrals and opinions on the contractors you are considering hiring. Feel free to work with the local ac repair contractor if the feedback you get is positive. But when you end up having doubts about the local contractor, try and find out more information, such as online reviews.
To avoid any problem that may arise when carrying it the project, let your ac repair service provider know if any pet you could possibly be having. Your pet may interfere with your air and heating contractor’s work, or distract them from their work, and in such cases you should find a temporary home for them somewhere else. The work area could possibly be dangerous, which can cause injury to both pets and contractors if left in the same environment.